Saturday 28 July 2012

Where do you start?

Do you ever have those days when you want to make so many different things - some cards, a piece of jewellery, do a bit of sewing, cross-stitch, crochet.... on and on..... - but you don't know where to start? Well, for me that day is today.

It's like i've got 'inspirational overload', think i'm going to have to cut back on some of the wonderful websites, blogs and Facebook pages that I follow? Hang on - let me share them with you maybe that will help:

A Common Thread (lots of different work in all media)
Yarnbomb Consortium (great pieces of allsorts of work)
Etsy (do the taste test)
Artist Emily Barletta (if you like sewing and art you'll love her work)
Jane Foster (great prints and designs)
Upsydaisy Craft (lovely ceramic earrings - my favourite are the blackbirds)
Cornflower Blue (amazing crochet work - 3D artwork - may have seen her work on Pinterest)
Artist Angie Lewin (great lino prints - when I see a card of her's in a shop I buy it)
Textile designer Karen Barbe (some amazing embroidery)

There's a few for you to have a shufty at, these are only some of my favourites - I could go on, but I won't.
Time for a coffee then some knitting, no - crochet, no - sewing, no - beading, no - card making, no - painting ....... oh I don't know......


No comments:

Post a Comment